Natural Fiber & Fiber Art Supplies
Phoenix Farm Fiber is here to supply all of your fiber art needs, including farm fresh wool and mohair, spinning, felting, and weaving supplies, handspun yarn, upcycled products and more. At our Berryville VA farm in beautiful Clarke County, we hand-shear all of our natural fiber from the angora goats and heritage breed sheep that we raise. From goat to coat and sheep to shawl, we've got your fiber needs covered! We also sell carefully crafted, limited edition handmade items.
Shop Our Products Online!
One man's trash is another man's treasure! We would much rather recycle and reuse than contribute to overflowing landfills. These creative, one-of-a-kind items are all made from materials that could have ended up in the trash. Instead, we gave plastic bags, hay twine, feed bags, and scrap fabric new life!
10 Reasons to Shop at Phoenix Farm Fiber
- Satisfaction guaranteed on all products! We are so confident that you’ll love our products at PFF that we offer a satisfaction guarantee! If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can send it back and receive a refund.
- A history of superb customer service! Prior to launching our own website, we delivered excellent products and service on Etsy since 2010. Thousands of customers have supported us and given us their feedback and they agree: Phoenix Farm Fiber is a 5-star rated shop!
- More products in more places! That's right - you can find Phoenix Farm Fiber products here on our website, on Etsy, Etsy Studio, craft shows, fiber festivals, and select locations in the Northern Virginia area! Follow us in social media for updates on where to purchase our products in person.
- We have all the tools you need!Phoenix Farm Fiber has all the fiber art products that you need, from goat to coat and sheep to shawl! Raw & washed fiber, wool wash, carders, roving, drop spindles, spinning wheels, yarn, yarn bowls, and more! We are certified dealers for Schacht, Spinolution, and Kookaburra and proudly offer their products that are made in America. If we don’t have it in stock, let us special order it for you.
- We know what it means to raise good fiber! We raise our own fiber animals naturally, humanely, and with love. We give careful regard to raising healthy animals that produce the highest quality wool and mohair!
- We support small farms! Phoenix Farm Fiber augments our own inventory of wool and mohair with fiber purchased from other small farms around the United States. We believe in our fiber network and are working to constantly expand it.
- We support domestic fiber production! By supporting small farms in the United States, we are doing our small part to help revitalize the American fiber industry. It is a strong movement and we are proud to see it thrive!
- We respect the environment! Our animals graze on lush grass and browse that is never treated with chemicals! No pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers! But our environmental concerns don’t stop in our pastures: we utilize all natural, plant-based wool washes and food-grade dyes for our fiber that are not hazardous to either the user or the environment. Our new workshop uses a gray water system so that none of our washing or dye water goes to waste! When we go outside the farm to process our fiber, we use Echoview Fiber Mill, an eco-conscious LEED-certified fiber mill.
- We give back! Every year, Phoenix Farm Fiber donates a portion of our proceeds to the World Wildlife Fund, an organization that we believe is helping to save the world!
- We LOVE what we do! Phoenix Farm Fiber is rooted in love! Love for our animals, farm, and environment; love for the fiber arts; love for the gratification of seeing the process of what makes textiles: from newborn lamb to shearing to spinning and then to weaving, knitting, or crochet! We are happy to do what we do and we’re grateful for your support!
For the best selection of natural fiber products and handcrafted items,
shop Phoenix Farm Fiber. All of our fiber comes from the happy animals we raise and from other family farms around the country!